Invoice factoring, the factor (finance company) is responsible for collecting invoices. In invoice discounting, the business itself takes responsibility for collecting the invoices. In invoice factoring, the customer pays the factor-company directly. In invoice discounting, the customer pays the company as normal.
We work with several finance providers who are specialists in Invoice factoring for the transport Industry and by completing the form below we will be able to forward you details to our specials team who will tailor your invoice factoring accordingly.
Below are the benefits you can enjoy once your account is set up !
- Invoice factoring helps with faster access to cash
- Release up to 90% of an invoice value, within 24 hours of invoices being received
- Increased flexibility
- As your sales ledger rises , the amount of cash you can drawdown will increase accordingly
- Power to negotiate
- With more access to cash you be able to negotiate early payment discounts with suppliers
- Invoice Finance if your company is operating in the UK and overseas
For more details apply by completing the form below.
Please note all your inquires will be treated in the strictest confidence.