Transport Manager Requirement

Sourcing of Transport Managers (internal and external)

If you hold or are looking to obtain an Operator’s Licence, either a Standard National or Standard International, the law requires you to have a CPC qualified Transport Manager, to make sure you are observing your “O” licence undertakings.

The law doesn’t require they be employed full time, you may outsource this requirement. We can supply your operation, with an external transport manager , for an affordable rate per month, with little interruption to the running of your business.

Outsourcing this requirement will reduce expenditure, as you don’t have to hire a full time employee, but still ensuring you are compliant with the law. This may suit smaller operators with a fleet of 1-10 vehicles authorised.